Running of the second hand uniform sales:
The school will buy second hand clothing and pay the families – they do not have to wait for the clothes to be sold.
GA will give the families:
- There will be one set price for 2nd hand uniforms, please click here to view.
- If the clothes are not up to standard i.e. Good to Very Good condition we will not accept them and the family may choose to sell the item privately
- Note: due to health restrictions hats, socks, shoes, swimmers will not be accepted for sale.
- A prearranged selling price will be used to sell items
GA will pay for the goods to the families via three options:
- Credit their school fees
- Give them a credit to use in the uniform shop
- If the families have left the school, we will deposit the money directly in their bank account within a reasonable time period, we will NOT issue cash or cheques.